Have Questions?Send us a quick message
BELLA - Grey & Blue
IT'S IN THE DETAILS
Timeless clay earrings, handmade, on gold plated & hypoallergenic studs, these statement drop earrings lend a stylish touch to your lobes, completed with stud backs.
🌟 Style: Geometric Drop Earrings
🌟 Studs: Nickel-free surgical steel posts - PERFECT for sensitive ears! 🙌
🌟 Rings: Gold-plated
🌟 Drop: 40mm
🌟 Width: 21mm
🌟 Material: Polymer clay
🌟 Weight: 7g - Super Lightweight, YAY!!
🌟 Designed & Handmade in Leeds, England, UK.
Shipping & Packaging
• Order processing time is 1-3 business days
• Shipped 1st class with Royal Mail - on all UK domestic orders
• Orders arrive in our signature PINK, eco-friendly boxes, made of recycled material, and are fully recyclable.
• Our packaging fits perfectly through your letterbox, so you never miss a delivery!
• Each piece has been hand sanded and buffed to achieve the highest quality possible.
• Please note: Due to different monitors/screens, colour may slightly vary from image screen.Each pair is handmade and therefore unique, no two are the same.
• When not being worn, store in a clean, dry place and keep your gold plated jewellery stored separately to reduce tarnishing.
• Earrings with tassels are best stored lying flat or hanging up.
• Do not wear in water and use of oils, creams, perfumes etc may affect longevity.
• May break if dropped or bent. It would also be advisable to avoid direct contact with water.
• In interests of hygiene and for your protection we do not accept returns or exchanges of earrings.
• If you're unhappy with your product for any reason, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can rectify any issues.
• If an item arrives broken or faulty, please take a photograph and contact us immediately.
• We do not pay for returns/exchanges to be shipped back to us.
• We reserve the right to deny unreasonable repairs returns and exchanges.
• If you wish to return or exchange an item purchased from one of our stockists you need to organise this directly with them, as per their terms. If the item is faulty you must go back through the stockist from whom you bought the item, and they will issue you a resolve.